Do you know that CAFOD can support the Catholic life of your secondary school, beyond the RE department?
CAFOD’s Schools team offers in-service training for teachers and chaplains in Catholic secondary schools to raise awareness of global justice issues. We can offer a half-day or whole day session, and can work with a department or the whole school.
Our Secondary INSET training may be supplemented with twilight sessions designed to help embed the benefits of this training. This helps to sustain the impact, when the children have returned and the normal school routine resumes.
CAFOD offers Secondary INSET on:
- Education and spirituality for justice in the Catholic school
- Global justice across the curriculum
- Embedding Catholic Social Teaching throughout your school
- Climate change and care for creation
- New KS3 framework and resources (from May 2015)
Our INSET will help you:
- incorporate global justice throughout the curriculum (this can be through using our global justice audit).
- understand how CAFOD can contribute to the liturgical and pastoral life of your school.
- unpack our resources that can be used in different departments.